At National Bankruptcy Services, we’re asked to develop and exhibit seven core skills and behaviors.
- Customer Orientation. We respond to clients and their consumers to meet their needs efficiently and timely. We are always courteous and helpful.
- Job Knowledge and Adaptability. We are flexible and open to change. We stay current with changes and industry needs, maintaining technical and professional proficiency creating value internally and externally. We maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment and adjust effectively to work within new processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Effective Communication. We listen effectively, speak clearly, and precisely convey information and ideas through a variety of media. We are able to translate visions and meaning into reality.
- Relationship Building. We are helpful and show aspiration in working with others, both within and outside the company. We have the willingness and ability to communicate, cooperate, and collaborate with coworkers, supervisors, and our clients and their consumers.
- Judgment. We evaluate situations or circumstances and draw prudent conclusions promptly by using effective approaches for choosing a course of action.
- Quality. We are consistently thorough and accurate. We pay attention to detail, and execute projects assigned well above the standard.
- Results Oriented. We streamline matters to closure and get the job done.
Learn more about our Job Positions and The Benefits We Offer.